Some posts contain compensated links. Please read this disclaimer for more info.
Flying With Children: FREE Play-Doh Printables to Keep Little Hands Busy
FREE. Not much about travelling is free. But these handy Play-Doh printables are not only free, they will keep little hands busy, and take up very little room in your carry-on, as do these Printing & laminating the printables and buying a few tubs of Play-Doh takes no time at all and will make flying with children, even toddlers, fun, in turn meaning less stress for you on the flight. Score!
You can of course just take the laminated sheets and stuff them in your carry-on bag, but even better, make a binder – it’ll make it even easier for you in flight.
What you need for your Play-Doh kit
- A selection of printables, which you’ve laminated. I’ve searched and found the sites with the best ones;
- Have fun playing dress-ups (for boys and girls) in flight these
- Teach your children about shapes with these . Great for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Make funny faces with these fabulous or these .
- Learn your ABC’s – with a stack of pages for all ages.
- Give your kid’s math skills a workout with these
- If you don’t want to go through and make a selection, here is a predesigned kit by Planet of the Aples.
- A binder. A simple like this one will be best.
- Play-Doh. At least 3 colours. These are easy to carry and come in a variety pack, so you can let the kids pick their favourites.
How to assemble your Play-Doh Printables
Use a hole punch, to make holes in each activity sheet, and place into the binder. That’s it. Take your binder, and enjoy your in-flight movie as your children enjoy the Play-Doh kit.
Note: If you have a printable you’d like us to add to the list, let me know in the comments below.